Book your exam online and access our free preparation materials today.
When you book an IELTS test with the British Council, you also get included in your test fee:
- Exclusive, free access to our popular online preparation course 'Road to IELTS Last Minute course', which includes 100 interactive activities, 9 video tutorials and two IELTS Academic practice tests for each of the four skills
- Five extra Test Report Forms for free that we send free of charge to institutions you’re applying to (e.g. immigration offices, universities etc.)
Choose how to take your IELTS test and book online
You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online
|Tests we offer||Fee (HRK)||Available test dates|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - in centre (on paper and computer)||1750.00||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
(Academic and General Training) - in centre (on paper)
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) - in centre (on paper)||1280.00||Book now|
What you need to book:
1. A valid identification document. When you register, you’ll need to upload a scan of your ID. It must be valid at the time of booking and on the test day.
If you're under 18, your parents will also need to complete the Parent consent for candidates under 18 form. IELTS is not recommended for anyone under 16.
2. A bank card. You can pay through our online booking system or by bank transfer.
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date
- your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version.
More information about the test
Download and read our Information for Candidates to learn everything you need to know about the format, the different exam components and test results.
We’re here to assist if you have any accessibility needs that may impact on your ability to take IELTS.
Find out more about our broad range of support tools and adjustments.