The British Council in Croatia offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|Test type||Fee (HRK)||Book|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||1730.00||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test||1730.00||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) *
(Academic and General Training)
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) **||1281.00||Book now|
* From 7 April 2020 the fee for IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) will be 1905.00 HRK.
** From 7 April 2020 the fee for IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) will be 1313.00 HRK.
To book your test, you will need to:
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID card or passport at hand (only passport for non-EU citizens) as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
After you book your test
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer. British Council Croatia, IBAN HR5224840081105845585 (for payments from abroad please use SWIFT: RZBHHR2X).
In the Reference section of your payment please write: the registration Reference Number (your reference number is a 13 digit number that starts with your country code (HR002)) and the full name of the candidate taking the test.
The above information should be quoted at time of payment in all reference fields that are available on your payment documents: e.g. HR002-70926-00130 – PETER SMITH. Payment should be made within two days (48 hours) from the date of registration.
By quoting the registration Reference Number as described above you ensure there is no delay in processing your application (such a delay may lead to a change of your preferred test date or cancellation of your registration).
- Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt with the rest of your registration documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
You will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test and the venue address 10 days before the test date.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7 day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.