UK diploma through studying in Croatia?
Yes, it’s possible! The University of London International Academy collaborates with 12 Colleges of the University of London to offer flexible and distance learning programmes worldwide. These are delivered through the University of London International Programmes.
You study using a combination of study materials and online learning resources designed to foster active learning and sit for your exams in Zagreb, in the British Council office, usually in May/June and October sessions.
More and more students and young professionals in Croatia are choosing this way of professional development because it offers flexibility and reputable qualifications recognised around the world.
This way of studying has been available to international students from as early as 1858 when the University of London International Programmes was founded. Read more about the University’s rich history.
To see what you can study, how to apply, fees and deadlines, please visit the University of London website.
- Once you've decided to sit the test with us we will notify you about venue details two weeks prior to the exam.
- The fee for sitting one or two exams in one session is 795,00 HRK per exam. If you are sitting three or more exams in one session, we offer a discount of 30%, so the fee is 555,00 HRK per exam.
- You will receive a payment form with payment instructions from us. The payments can be made via bank transfer or net banking.
- All the payments need to be settled prior to your first scheduled exam.
- Pease let us know if you cannot attend your exam.
On the day of your exam
- You should arrive to the test venue 20 minutes prior to the start of the test and bring your Admission Notice and your ID card/ passport.
- If you have received a Permitted Materials List for a certain exam, please bring it to the exam, as well as the material itself.
- You do not need to bring your own stationery (pens, pencils, erasers) – it will be provided at the test venue – but if you want to, you can.
For more information, please contact us.