Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. It will give you the best possible preparation for your IELTS test. With Road to IELTS you get:
- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A 'My Progress' section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- 'My Profile' section to remind you of your test date
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
You can try our Roads to IELTS resources with 10 hours of free study right now.
When you register for an IELTS test with us you’ll be free to enjoy a further 20 hours of learning materials.
Alternatively, you can go straight to Road to IELTS: Full Version to find out more about the full version of this e-learning product, including information about subscription packages.
|Which version of Road to IELTS?||What do I get?|
|Road To IELTS: Test Drive||10 hours of material available free to everyone|
|Road To IELTS: Last Minute||20 hours of material (i.e. 30 in total) available free to all candidates who have registered for IELTS with the British Council|
|Road To IELTS: Full Version||120 hours worth of material available for anyone to purchase|