Make your teaching more inclusive and help your students with special needs learn more effectively. Join our workshop:
Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, Friday, 28 April, 16.00 -19.15
The workshop will take place at the British Council, Palmotićeva 60, Zagreb.
Teachers may wish to take our free online workshop on Understanding Special Educational Needs before joining this workshop. This workshop can be accessed at the following link
About the workshop
The workshop will look at the special educational needs of learners with SEBD and how these needs impact on the participants learning. It looks at different ways to understand SEBD. Participants are given practical strategies and activities to engage and teach learners with SEBD.
By the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
• reflect on their own attitude to teaching learners with SEBD in their classroom
• understand the meaning of SEBD
• reflect on the possible underlying causes of SEBD
• reflect on the importance of managing their own emotional and physical state when teaching learners with SEBD
• understand the emotional and learning needs of learners with SEBD
• use strategies for managing learners with SEBD in their classroom.